Awesome items to bid on for Fluger Fundraiser...results!!!

Lord Hanaur

As you may know I am organizing a tournament to raise money for Nathan Fluger, as he has Spinal Cancer.

The thing has expanded.  Game companies and people who love him have sent me or committed to items to auction off, in order to raise yet more.  We have a REALLY nice array of things for you to look at and peruse.  It's quite a lot actually.

I took the time to number everything as well as add descriptions and even normal retail prices you might expect to pay for them and you can bid as much as you want for them.  All the money we collect will be given to the Fluger family.

I have this stuff posted elsewhere, but sometimes people stop paying attention if they aren't PLAYING in the event.  So I thought I'd throw this up and direct you to where the pictures of everything is so you can scroll through them.  We are using the Facebook simply because we can't fit the items anywhere else and make them easily accessible.  If you have a friend whose going and they can pick it up for you or if you want ot come and enjoy the event and come get some awesome goodies at ridiculously good prices, this is the way to do it.

https://m.facebook.com/events/667885086982742?view=permalink&id=685222968582287

Aaaand...

https://m.facebook.com/events/667885086982742?view=permalink&id=685219445249306

A few examples.  

20190618_185131.jpg

20190618_185351.jpg

20190618_185144.jpg

• Thanks 2

Here are the auction rules:

Bids should be sent to Jaclyn McCoy through PM on Facebook, not on the items themselves.

All items have a number on them identifying their lot number. Pay close attention to that number when you bid. Don’t get it wrong!

You can bid multiple times for the same item. When you bid, you bid by specifying the item number and amount like this:
“$13 for 16”. This means you are committing $13 for the item we have marked as #16. Keeping it simple like this will make Jaclyns job much easier.

You can only bid in whole dollars. For example, you could bid $11, but not $11.03.
If you win one, congratulations! Cash must be received by the day of the tournament and you must pick your item up at the Game Matrix event on June 29th, or elect someone to do it for you. If someone else is picking it up for you, you need to let us know.

Once you have bid, you are committing that money to Flugers family, so keep in mind that if the top bidder does not show up, you may still win the bid.

Top bids will be updated periodically, to give you the chance to bid again, so keep an eye on it.

Final bids will be taken at 5PM June 28th, to give us time to prepare everything to be delivered to its new homes and ALSO give us breathing room to do the tournament prep we need to do!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DisruptiveConduct said:

so since i dont use facebook, i have no way to participate in the auction.

that sucks.

Could ask someone to bid on your behalf. Someone you trust.

The auction has ended.  It was an unqualified success.  We will ask you to bring your cash in tomorrow to collect your goodies.  We will post our final results after that is done.

Again thank you to Saul Kirkman, Seth, Cole, Warlord Games, and Mr. Polumbi for their INCREDIBLE generosity in their donations.  Also want to thank the Minnesota Vikings who I also contacted about it.  SKOL.  My sister prepared something cool for Fluger so thanks to Brandy and my niece Stephanie for working to make it special.  My daughter Jaclyn ran the tracking of the Silent Auction and I want to thank her for her help.  

Lastly, thank you to all the players and those who took time to drop a bid on something, or just are giving on the GoFundMe page.  It's collectively an effort by the entire community to let Nathan Fluger know that God has softened hearts for him and made this possible. 

Great job, every one of you.  🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1