Gaslands: Getting Started in the Wastelands

Ish

18 hours ago, Nation said:

I’m not a Member (yet) but I’d like to do this at the Clubhouse, and take advantage of the terrain stock. Are there any frequent attendees who can suggest a date & time for a drop-in Gaslands game?

Tuesdays and Thursdays lately have been game nights during the week. Also Sundays were regular, but some Saturdays have been played too. Your best bet is to arrange an opponent on the game night thread for the day you seek (this helps make sure the club is open, and you have an opponent). You can arrange in this thread too, but just worth a game night post.

https://www.ordofanaticus.com/forum/3-game-night/

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2022 at 1:22 PM, Nation said:

I’m not a Member (yet) but I’d like to do this at the Clubhouse, and take advantage of the terrain stock. Are there any frequent attendees who can suggest a date & time for a drop-in Gaslands game?

On 3/14/2022 at 9:58 PM, Aaron W said:

Well, I haven't actually been to the Clubhouse in about two years since, y'know, the world unpleasantness started, but I'm ready to get back into the mix! I can't make tomorrow, but I'd love to show up next Tuesday (3/22) to push some cars around the wasteland if there's interest. 

Not sure whether I was around or if this happened - but I have been keeping my gaslands case in my car - I tend to attend the clubhouse on Tuesday game nights, and would definitely be down for a quick refresher game sometime.  I will have to work around my dungeonbowl league schedule, but that should be fairly easy.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ninefinger said:

Not sure whether I was around or if this happened - but I have been keeping my gaslands case in my car - I tend to attend the clubhouse on Tuesday game nights, and would definitely be down for a quick refresher game sometime.  I will have to work around my dungeonbowl league schedule, but that should be fairly easy.

I'd love to play, just been slammed between work and responsibility lately. Someday carnage will happen again!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ninefinger said:

Yes, and No… We changed directions on-site, and ended up playing BattleTech.

But my will is iron — and come Tuesday (or the Tuesday after) I’ll be showing up with cars and books and dice, and a dream of ruling the wastelands…

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ninefinger said:

I still haven't made it out, but soooon!

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 11:02 PM, Nation said:

Yes, and No… We changed directions on-site, and ended up playing BattleTech.

But my will is iron — and come Tuesday (or the Tuesday after) I’ll be showing up with cars and books and dice, and a dream of ruling the wastelands…

Well… The recent snow-pocalypse has completely obliterated about two months of meticulous yard work, so I’m afraid I need to pivot tonight to keeping my lawn from sliding into the gully… 

i apologize for the late notice, gentlemen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Doug McInnes said:

Hey this thread hasn’t been updated in a while though I would love to get a Gaslands game going with folks.

I’ve mostly played the game with my daughter but she’s lost interest and anyway gets upset if I blow up any of her cars.

It’s been too long since I’ve had a white-line nightmare. I’ll have to dig my Gaslands stuff out of storage, but I’d love to play again.

• Like 1