Gotta Drop from the Campaign

Tamwulf

Hey guys! I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to drop from the campaign. School is really kicking into high gear this semester, and it's my last semester before I graduate. I've just really got to focus on that right now.

This has nothing to do with the royal @$$-kicking I received on the table a couple weeks ago. 🙂 That made me reconsider my tactics and the way I run my gang, and I was really looking forward to my next couple games. Instead, I have to focus on Lambda Calculus, the Haskell programming language, a sadistic professor that torments the class with his C programs, another professor that thinks we can build the next operating system (this weeks project: build a shell in C...), and of course my capstone project. Oh yeah, and I need to find a job. Bleh. Too much to do, not enough time.

Good luck everyone! And thanks Jeff for running the campaign.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Thanks for the heads up!  We’ve had a couple people find themselves in the same way.  We’ve got plans for more campaigns in the future, but we’ll be ceding  turf to the 40k escalation league for the near future.

if you can pop in for a pickup game, consider it an open invite - happy to keep your gang on the roster, and I’m also always down for one offs.

• Like 1