Comics and toys wanted

Talapas

Total long shot, but I’m always on the hunt for issues of Batman Family (Vol. 1). Batman Family was an anthology series that ran for twenty issues from 1975 to 1978.  They’re not an especially valuable title on the collectors market, most are in the $20-30 range in mint condition. But I’ve got a massive nostalgic love for the series, they were the first comic books I ever read. 

If you happen to have any you’re looking to part with, let me know.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 8:08 PM, dalmer said:

I just did a quick purge of my comics room and phase one has 702 comics I'm going to move out.  Mainly newer stuff, but ya never know.  I have an Excel file, holler if you want to browse.

there will be more, too so holler if you have specifics

That would be great.   I’d love to take a gander.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 8:49 PM, Ish said:

Total long shot, but I’m always on the hunt for issues of Batman Family (Vol. 1). Batman Family was an anthology series that ran for twenty issues from 1975 to 1978.  They’re not an especially valuable title on the collectors market, most are in the $20-30 range in mint condition. But I’ve got a massive nostalgic love for the series, they were the first comic books I ever read. 

If you happen to have any you’re looking to part with, let me know.

I will keep an eye open.  

• Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 5:49 PM, Zorcon said:

Yes, I have comics & action figures I was planning to move in the coming months. Anything specific you are looking for?

My interests are all over the place.  For toys I’m really into late 70’s to early 90’s stuff, but have some interests out side of that.   Looking for Star Wars and Ninja Turtles comics, but again, I collect a ton of stuff and love to dig through boxes of stuff.   Let me know what you have and we can work something out.

• Like 1