Ordo BB2 League Season 5 Sheduling

Burk

31 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

Let's shoot for a little after 9pm on Tuesday (6/22). I've got D&D from 6-9 that night so I'd be available after our session gets over. See you then if that works. 

I'm mountain time so that's a bit late for me to start. I should have listed some cutoff times. Ideally, starting at 7pm Pacific at the latest would be good.

I think I free'd up this evening if you're around. Lemme know. I'll be on discord all day as well if that's easier/faster.

1 hour ago, michaels said:

I'm mountain time so that's a bit late for me to start. I should have listed some cutoff times. Ideally, starting at 7pm Pacific at the latest would be good.

I think I free'd up this evening if you're around. Lemme know. I'll be on discord all day as well if that's easier/faster.

I've got work starting at 6pm Pacific tonight so sadly that won't work. I'll be working in the evenings on Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-10pm Pacific, so with you being available after 4pm Pacific that's too short of a window for me to get our game in. If we looked at two weekends from now (6/26 & 6/27) I would be more free then if you don't work weekends. 

1 hour ago, SigurdBC said:

I've got work starting at 6pm Pacific tonight so sadly that won't work. I'll be working in the evenings on Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-10pm Pacific, so with you being available after 4pm Pacific that's too short of a window for me to get our game in. If we looked at two weekends from now (6/26 & 6/27) I would be more free then if you don't work weekends. 

I'm available now if you want. Otherwise, Tuesday at 3pm Pacific will work.

21 hours ago, Burk said:

Finals are set.

Div 1 winner:

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers (Orks) - BB2 Name Daxer777

VS

Div 2 winner: 

@michaels - BB2 Team Name:  Whiskey Collective (Underworld Denizens) - BB2 Name: Michaels

Good luck gentlemen.  I sent out tickets, let me know when accepted so I can start the comp.

Ticket Accepted.  @michaelsLet me know when you want to play.