Ordo BB2 League Season 5 Sheduling

Burk

OBB2L is live.  Please use this thread to schedule

Both divisions have 1 AI team...enjoy the SPP's/.

Division 1:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's (Dark Elves) - BB2 name: Burk

@Weav  BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans (Chaos) - BB2 name: Weav

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers (Orks) - BB2 Name Daxer777

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi (Chaos) - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Spielmannsfluch - BB2 Team Name:  Boring Dino's of Eastwood (Lizards) - BB2 Name:  Spielmannsfluch

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza (Dwarfs) - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@dylanator - BB2 team name: Need to Feed (Chaos)- BB2 name: Dylantor

AI TEAM: Armoured Wanderers (Human)

image.thumb.png.52652fbc035077b1c5e0b3ad149cbafd.png

Division 2:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Toot N Colon (Khemri)- BB2 name: Burk

@Rhuell - BB2 team name: Warplock Ravagers (Skaven) - BB2 name: Rhuell

@michaels - BB2 Team Name:  Whiskey Collective (Underworld Denizens) - BB2 Name: Michaels

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Crypt Walkerz (Necromantic)- BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III (Nurgle)- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: The Peppermint Paddies (Elven Union) - BB2 name: PajamaRed

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Pestilential Powerhouses (Nurgle) - BB2 name: SigurdBC

AI TEAM: Angry Shields (Norse)

image.thumb.png.1bf3878555dab9016170342b09a2b4cd.png

@Bosco and @Maxwell Christian  I am vs the 2 of you depending on division...let me know when you are available

5 minutes ago, SigurdBC said:

@Rhuell Looks like it's us Round 1. I could do as early as tomorrow (10am-3pm start time) or Saturday night. If neither of those work, let me know and I'll have a deeper look into my schedule next week.

I've got work meetings tomorrow,  but Saturday night should work for me after 7 or 8.

1 hour ago, Rhuell said:

I've got work meetings tomorrow,  but Saturday night should work for me after 7 or 8.

Ok Saturday night sounds like a plan. I haven't played in a few months so this will go smoothly I'm sure lol. Let's shoot for 8pm to give me enough time to get home and grab food. Glhf in advance!

Division 2 - Game #1 for the Rats - managed a crazy tie against the nurgle beat sticks who managed to KO 5 players in a row, injure 3, and cause the rats to start the second half with only 6 players on the pitch and then to quickly lose one more on the opening drive.  Although the rats were unable to score on their own kick-off receiver because of the consistent ko's and some poorly failed re-rolled dodge rolls, the rats were able to stop the nurgle beat sticks from scoring in their own half with just 4 players (and almost scored with 3) through the judicious use of hail mary plays, passes, and dodge rolls.  Crazy game. Unfortunately, it looks like for the rest of Div 2 that the nurgle levelled even more players while the rats lost over 200 tv for the next game do to missed game injuries.

Thanks to @SigurdBC for the game and effectively demolishing the rats' chances for the next few weeks. 

You're welcome @Rhuell for the game. It was a beating for the ratman for sure, but your team handled it with some rather feline grace. Your dodges were nuts at times and gutter runners continue to be players that I absolutely despise. I have no one to blame but myself for the tie occurring. I could definitely have had better positioning and that's  what I get for trying to have a Warrior pick up the ball to try and get a touchdown (and not rerolling the result =/ ). The big loss for my team was that my +Str rotter lost his point of str due to a mutually destructive block against one of your gutter runners (who got KO'd). So he got fired. First game I've played since the previous season ended and it showed lolz. I'll try and have some fun with the undead Khemri boney boyz next week.