Ordo BB2 League Season 5 Sheduling

Burk

30 minutes ago, Rhuell said:

Thanks for the game @Burk that was quite a thrashing, but I made it through basically net. Despite 6 injuries and everything else, everyone seems to have survived free and clear. It was as if they never even stepped onto the pitch. Perhaps those are the concussions talking.

Yep.  I have never been known for causing casualties....got 5 in that game...but i only did BH's.....my life.  but glad you survived.

Yeah Scott that game was BRUTAL. Lots of 1s and 2s on dodges and the injuries were not kind. I recognize that getting pitch cleared is no fun. If you are looking for slightly more durable elves who can dodge and also do some bashing, maybe give Dark Elves a try. I played them for the first time in a local league before the pandemic hit and had a tone of fun. With an average of AV 8 on the team they can take more hits than other elf teams and do some punching back while still having that wonderful AGI 4 to pull of some elf shenanigans. Thanks for the game though.

Also, let it be know to all that Mr. French Kiss (My Nurgle Beast) scored the first touchdown of the game this afternoon. He was able snag a bouncing ball with one of his tentacles and hang onto it. He's been reading up on how to be smart and decided to not be stupid all the way to the endzone (4 Turns in a row). That touchdown animation was a thing of beauty. 

Div 2 advances.  Pete we are up.  give me a time/day

Division 2:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Toot N Colon (Khemri)- BB2 name: Burk

@Rhuell - BB2 team name: Warplock Ravagers (Skaven) - BB2 name: Rhuell

@michaels - BB2 Team Name:  Whiskey Collective (Underworld Denizens) - BB2 Name: Michaels

@Maxwell Christian - BB2 team name: Crypt Walkerz (Necromantic)- BB2 Name: Ironwolf3113

@peter.cosgrove - BB2 Team Name: Blarg Blarg Honk III (Nurgle)- BB2 Name: CPTButchFlowers

@scotthartman - BB2 team name: The Peppermint Paddies (Elven Union) - BB2 name: PajamaRed

@SigurdBC  - BB2 team name: Pestilential Powerhouses (Nurgle) - BB2 name: SigurdBC

AI TEAM: Angry Shields (Norse)

image.thumb.png.c63745215f6c7f1b03e381d96ac596ab.png

Div 1 rolled:

image.thumb.png.5dda181315039d8dc6353f13a85d4487.png

Division 1:

@Burk - BB2 team name: Ho Ho Ho's (Dark Elves) - BB2 name: Burk

@Weav  BB2 team name: Tzeeentch'ezee Titans (Chaos) - BB2 name: Weav

@Russell Castronovo - BB2 Team Name: Goretown Gutsquishers (Orks) - BB2 Name Daxer777

@CountElmdor - BB2 Team Name: Lucavi (Chaos) - BB2 name: Elmdor

@Spielmannsfluch - BB2 Team Name:  Boring Dino's of Eastwood (Lizards) - BB2 Name:  Spielmannsfluch

@Bosco - BB2 Team Name: Balloon-knot Bonanza (Dwarfs) - BB2 Name PDXBosco

@dylanator - BB2 team name: Need to Feed (Chaos)- BB2 name: Dylantor

AI TEAM: Armoured Wanderers (Human)