Enfilade 2021

Wolf pack 6

Hi Souldier3

Please sign me up! I can play Germans or Soviets- I suck at both but I enjoy playing- Chris Little, Ben and Bill Webb can testify. I can bring terrain to outfit one or two tables if you need it. I can do Normandy, Stalingrad or just countryside France or Russia.

Thanks for organizing! 

Nah, you have the potential to be one of our best players, in my opinion, if we can break your tendency to get target fixated. You know your matchups well, know the strengths of your units, it’s just the improvisational stuff that, once you master it, will make you the best.

Remember, even after more than 10 years of playing, I still can’t run infantry right. Ed clobbers me every time I try!

• Thanks 1

On 7/29/2021 at 10:53 PM, Bpoli7 said:

Remember, even after more than 10 years of playing, I still can’t run infantry right. Ed clobbers me every time I try!

Haha, me too.  I've been at this since 2006, and suck with infantry (either mine or my opponents), but I can kick ass with tanks.

Also,  at the last enfilade a couple years ago,  some paratroopers were left behind in my terrain buildings.  If you played paratroopers a couple years ago, check for MIAs, my Glidermen came across some of your missdropped paratroopers and have been haning out. Though the paratroopers have lost considerable $ to the glidermen, I think they're using loaded dice.

12 hours ago, Noland said:

I just got the go to play but I hear the slots are full.  Any chance I can get a seat or is this event at capacity?

If I can play I would be RU Engineers at 85pt

i can also set up and dress a couple tables if needed

Bill Noland

Bill, I have emailed the organizers of Enfilade to find out if they have more tables. Their original email from when I started organizing the event said they would only provide 8 tables and could not provide more. I'll let you know their response as soon as I hear back from them.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Bpoli7 said:

I have additional tables if we have room! It wouldn’t be a tournament without William Noland!

Bpoli7, I have emailed the organizers if we can bring our own tables to increase the number of players. I have been contacted by several people who I have had to tell the roster was full. If they indicate that we can add two more tables to our current 8 then I will let you know and we can try and shoot for 10 tables.

I'll let you know.