8.14.2021 - 8:30am - Return To Normalcy Brawl

ninefinger

Description:

The first event at Ordo Fanaticus this year. This is a max 20 person RTT Entry Fee is $10. Register here to hold your spot. Dice will be rolling start 9am 3 hour rounds. Mission Pack is GT 2021 As this is the first event, we will be allowing unpainted models but HIGHLY encourage painted armies. Future events may require a 3 Color Standard. Rules cut off will be August 10th Submit lists via Best Coast Pairings App before start of the Event. If you have issues submitting your list, email spearman.damion@gmail.com Hobby Track will be in effect.

https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/ax02kqqx?embed=false&fbclid=IwAR1M9n347jViKUKqZI_-d30tZh9Kkl-pqHFRTLAa5dwFyCfbCJ0nUl6jpmM

• Thanks 2

Spectators are welcome.  If multnomah county restrictions don’t change, we are technically restricted to half capacity, and with 20 players we will be close to reaching that, so we will reserve the right to ask folks to cycle in and out, if we were to have lots and lots of folks hanging out.  

as of right now, (again I haven’t double checked in the last couple days) masks are required if you’re unvaccinated and recommended if you are, at your own discretion, but we will not be requiring any medical records.  Happy to trust folks at their word.  

tl:dr please come down and check everything out, but you may not be able to camp out all day.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ninefinger said:

Spectators are welcome.  If multnomah county restrictions don’t change, we are technically restricted to half capacity, and with 20 players we will be close to reaching that, so we will reserve the right to ask folks to cycle in and out, if we were to have lots and lots of folks hanging out.  

as of right now, (again I haven’t double checked in the last couple days) masks are required if you’re unvaccinated and recommended if you are, at your own discretion, but we will not be requiring any medical records.  Happy to trust folks at their word.  

tl:dr please come down and check everything out, but you may not be able to camp out all day.

Nice! Thanks for the info. I’m stoked to come check it out.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2021 at 8:11 AM, Rexfirestar said:

A few questions what is the rule and FAQ cut off? Also I see the list is full are you by chance going to have a wait list?

We have a wait list. Just shoot me an email (you can do this via the best coast pairings website. I currently have 1 slot open, might have 2 the day of.

Rules cutoff is August 10th