FYI Ork Players New Boyz Kit Very Limited

Tao Tsê-Mung

Okay. This confirms it… The Space Ork army I had been thinking of building (and gathering bitz to do so with) for the past couple of years is now officially a dead project.

I had started gathering stuff in late 2019, but held off because of the announcement that new a rank and file Ork Boyz kit was due in the next couple of years.

Now it’s here. But you cannot build a complete unit with the box!?

image.jpeg.92e9962cd5241119c389c2f332609e8b.jpeg

Each box makes one Nob, one special weapon, three shootas, and five slugga+choppas.

So, if you want a unit with uniformity of load out – which 99.9999% of players will – then you are going to need multiples of this kit and will wind up with a pile of spare Nobs.

Two get a legal squad of one Nob, one special, and eight slugga boyz requires two kits. You have a leftover Nob, a leftover special, and six shoota boyz… not quite enough for a unit.

If you want thirty-strong squad? Oi vey.

54 minutes ago, Ish said:

$100 for the upgrade kit!? 

The battlewagon is only available with the deffrolla upgrade kit now for $10 more than it used to be to buy them separately.

Thanks @Salty Monkey yeah I’m not considering these, just wanted other folks to be aware and didn’t get duped. The AoS boyz make great choppa dudez too!

• Like 1