Anyone out there enjoying Warhammer+?

I am a current subscriber. So far the value has been there. I've really enjoyed the new videos they post up, and between the apps included, free model, and voucher...so far it has been worth it.

I really like the blood angel series they have. Can't wait for more episodes. I'm a bit back and forth with Hammer and Bolter. They all do fall in the grim dark I guess. Anyways, was just curious if other ordites are watching it too.

I was on board at launch, coming from being a previous subscriber to the Warhammer 40K app. I ended up having an issue with the app and went on to receive almost the worst customer experience dealing with their "App Team" via email (only Cool Mini or Not customer support has been worse in my experience). I received 3 replies from them over a 3 week period, 1 email reply a week. I ended up canceling my subscriptions and actually selling off a bunch of models, it's kinda killed by desire to do anything GW related at the moment.

Glad to hear you are having a better time with it though, hopefully my experience in the exception and not the rule.

• Thanks 1

I subscribed to the WH40k app when it first launched, stuck with it for about six or seven months, but found it tedious to use, riddled with errors, and lacking many of the features we were promised prior to launch.

I watched the one free preview animation (the one that massively retcon’d the Third War for Armageddon). I hated every single frame of it. If that’s the example of these new shows they want to use to sell me on it… Ugh.

The one big problem I had was I couldn't do full screen video on my PC. I am very used to seeing an icon on the screen in order to go full or not. I actually wrote an email to the support team about it. You can do full screen, you just have to double click on the screen, or left click and choose the option. It did solve my issue, but I admit I wasn't happy that they went with such a non-standard format. Unless that is how Apple does it? I actually finally spent my voucher this weekend too. Man...it was really hard. I looked through almost every army and finding something I actually wanted from GW and worth the money....took me two days. 🙂