Fall/Winter Narrative Campaign interest

scotthartman

15 hours ago, Wienskeet said:

Is anyone else located in beaverton?/would want to get some games in at rainy day games when the time comes?  

I'm in St Johns, but I get out to Beaverton from time to time - however I'm out of town till the 17th this month. And another friend of mine who wants to join lives out that way; I'm sure we could work something out. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2023 at 8:00 AM, Krovak13 said:

I'm in St Johns, but I get out to Beaverton from time to time - however I'm out of town till the 17th this month. And another friend of mine who wants to join lives out that way; I'm sure we could work something out. 

Cool I just got some good news that I’ll be mobile again soon so it’s less of an issue for me now. So now im  down to meet up where ever is most convenient for my opponent. Good lookn out 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sankaku_jime said:

Is there a set time people are meeting at Ordo tomorrow? 

I'm hoping to be there at 5 - i've got a couple scenarios for quick games, and we'll sort out some scheduling and list verifications.

I'd love to be able to get some games started by 6:00 - but we'll be flexible based on whatever knowledge i get about who's coming and when

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Painglove said:

I’m free during the day and am actually having a bit of trouble getting Thursday night free until November, so it’d be perfect. Is the clubhouse open during the day? I am playing Corpse Grinders.

I could play other locations or potentially host as well - I'm in St Johns though. I currently have my corpse grinders painted up and ready, and am trying to knock out my enforcers, though that prob won't happen till the weekend when I get a little more free time this week. I'm at 503-984-4509 if you wanna shoot me a text to figure out a schedule - Jason

4 hours ago, sankaku_jime said:

Hey @Krovak13looks like we are matched up to play for the cycle 2 game! Are you available to meet at Ordo on Thursday the 26th?

Yo! Working on getting my gang ready and painted - I need at least one rules refresher/learning game first probably - it's been a while. I think I can make next week though. What time are you thinking? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scotthartman said:

@Krovak13 We are paired for cycle 1, would you have time this weekend to play?

@Wienskeet I'm actually out of town Monday to Friday next week. Are you available the following weekend, Sat the 28th or Sun the 29th?

@scotthartman I'm playing a practice game this weekend to refresh/relearn the rules, but generally speaking my schedule is flexible. What are some other options for you that we can make work? I'm mobile, so I can travel (reasonably haha) to games if thats easier. 

16 hours ago, Krovak13 said:

@scotthartman I'm playing a practice game this weekend to refresh/relearn the rules, but generally speaking my schedule is flexible. What are some other options for you that we can make work? I'm mobile, so I can travel (reasonably haha) to games if thats easier. 

18 hours ago, Wienskeet said:

@scotthartman I  work from 4 pm to 9pm but I’m down for a  morning/ night sesh any day of the week if it’s the am we have to be wrapped up by 3pm . I’m free Tuesday wed Thursday any time 

Normally my  Wednesdays are free to play but next week I'm out of town. If its possible for both of you to play next Saturday the 28th I'd be fine playing back to back games. ? 
We could play at Mindtaker, they open at 10am on weekends. Sorry for the hassle, this work trip is causing all sorts of havoc on my plans for fun 😞

2 hours ago, scotthartman said:

Normally my  Wednesdays are free to play but next week I'm out of town. If its possible for both of you to play next Saturday the 28th I'd be fine playing back to back games. ? 
We could play at Mindtaker, they open at 10am on weekends. Sorry for the hassle, this work trip is causing all sorts of havoc on my plans for fun 😞

@scotthartman - I totally get work interfering with life! No stress. The 28th I have Halloween/Birthday plans. The only day I'm booked, go figure 🙂 I can often do during the week between 8-2pm, or eves with some planning. I'm flexible -throw out some options and we'll figure it out. 

On 10/19/2023 at 12:49 PM, sankaku_jime said:

@Krovak13I should be available from 6 - 10 on the 26th. Also this will be like my 5th game ever so no worries we can do a warm up game first if need be!

@sankaku_jime please let me know about Thursday night asap so I can confirm a babysitter. Also, anybody else who down for official games or practice games during the day, let me know! I've only played a cpl games of this edition, so I need the practice! 

So I had a work thing come up tomorrow evening and I will have to leave Ordo by 730. Unfortunately due to time constraints I won't be able to play my assigned game with @Krovak13since he will be arriving at the clubhouse around 6. I am planning to be at Ordo from 430-730 if anyone is available for a game let me know!

EDIT* Looks like I will be playing @Wienskeetat 430 tomorrow thanks for taking the match short notice my guy!