Fall/Winter Narrative Campaign interest

scotthartman

23 hours ago, sankaku_jime said:

Is anybody up for playing a learning game with me at Ordo on Tuesday the 26th or Thursday the 28th? Ideally I would like to try and get a few in before the campaign starts.

I thought I posted yesterday, but looks like I failed.

I'm down to host learning games up until we kickoff - Tuesday is great, I could likely make Thursday work as well.  I'll plan on Tuesday, unless i hear different.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very late to the party, but I'd love to jump in. I'll need some practice games to get up to speed (I played old Necromunda, but need some practice). I have 6 different gangs, but would probably do enforcers or Orlock as that's what's 'most ready' - meaning I put them together but haven't painted yet. 

Is there a start date announced yet?

3 hours ago, Krovak13 said:

Very late to the party, but I'd love to jump in. I'll need some practice games to get up to speed (I played old Necromunda, but need some practice). I have 6 different gangs, but would probably do enforcers or Orlock as that's what's 'most ready' - meaning I put them together but haven't painted yet. 

Is there a start date announced yet?

Awesome!  Welcome @Krovak13!  Not late to the party at all!

We've announced 10.12 as the 'start date', but that will really just be a cuttoff for signups and announcing the first batch of prearranged matches.

The goal will be that everyone gets 2 predetermined games in every 3 weeks.   Folks are welcome to add additional pickup games.  (Ideally everybody gets at least 6 games in, but you know what gamers are like).

There should be a mechanic that lets people play games with one-off gangs, if we end up with people that can't commit to the full schedule.  (But we haven't really fleshed that out yet - will do so as needed)

No painting requirement, but Ordo typically does incentives for folks that are fully painted or making progress.  If you end up short models, feel free to ping me - I can have some loaners or bounty hunters available for regular use at the clubhouse.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ninefinger said:

Awesome!  Welcome @Krovak13!  Not late to the party at all!

We've announced 10.12 as the 'start date', but that will really just be a cuttoff for signups and announcing the first batch of prearranged matches.

The goal will be that everyone gets 2 predetermined games in every 3 weeks.   Folks are welcome to add additional pickup games.  (Ideally everybody gets at least 6 games in, but you know what gamers are like).

There should be a mechanic that lets people play games with one-off gangs, if we end up with people that can't commit to the full schedule.  (But we haven't really fleshed that out yet - will do so as needed)

No painting requirement, but Ordo typically does incentives for folks that are fully painted or making progress.  If you end up short models, feel free to ping me - I can have some loaners or bounty hunters available for regular use at the clubhouse.

@ninefinger - thanks! I have tons of models, (6 or 7 gangs), a couple Ambots, and some other random stuff, tons of terrain, etc., just haven't prioritized painting my gangs since I didn't have any local friends to play against. I'm in LA the 10th-16th this month (I work in the film industry), but generally am available. I'll follow for updates, and just let me know what day/dates, what I need to do to register, etc., and I'll pencil it in! Excited to get some gang warfare in! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Krovak13 said:

@ninefinger - thanks! I have tons of models, (6 or 7 gangs), a couple Ambots, and some other random stuff, tons of terrain, etc., just haven't prioritized painting my gangs since I didn't have any local friends to play against. I'm in LA the 10th-16th this month (I work in the film industry), but generally am available. I'll follow for updates, and just let me know what day/dates, what I need to do to register, etc., and I'll pencil it in! Excited to get some gang warfare in! 

Yep, as Scotty said, just add your info to the google sheet and we'll consider you 'signed up'.   If you can have a gang list ready for approval by the 12th, that's ideal.  Its looking like we'll have a pretty regular group of folks at the clubhouse on Thursday nights, 5-9 ish, but folks can schedule games for anywhere or anytime that's convenient.

Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Saturday and Sunday afternoons are the typical times W.O.W is open (Ordo's clubhouse - we use both terms interchangeably just to confuse newbies).  

• Like 1