SM - Hunter/Stalker any good?

Which is why I've been using it, but with the change to the vehicle damage chart and the fact that I get shaken before unloading on that pesky flyer, I'm gonna try the hunter. I figure even if I miss the initial it could swing around and with it being ap 2 it can one shot flyers.

The Stalker was better against FMC when you could ground them mid phase for the rest of the force but now I want to actually wound not just hit. Andi can get a Melta bomb with the savings!

Could always go with a Mortis Comp. Dread. or it's little brother the Mortis Dread.

No kidding, those "little" Mortis Dreads are nothing to sneeze at. Tyranids, especially, despise these things.

Okay really liked the hunter, far better than the Stalker in this current meta of super tough vehicles and FMC having to land before charging. Only thing that really got me was the heldrakes apparent invulnerability. My opponent made every invulnerable saved I forced. Either way think I'm going back to ignoring flyers, I'd recommend the hunter over the Stalker currently tho. Still think for you with sallies take Vulkan and consider part of his points as anti air twin linked Melta every where is the best anti air I've run since 6th started.