To print or not to print...

So I have a few options when it comes to creating tomb king units. I bought the Army of The Sands kickstarter a long time ago, and also pay for OPR minis and pretty sure I have access to all of the mummified undead units. That should give me full coverage for any units of the TK army. That being said, I also will have GW models as well. Will it be unappealing to face an army that has mixed models like that?

• Like 1

I don’t think so. I have a lot of orcs but have Avatars of War trolls and goblins that I will be using. Also their Boar Chariot is on my list of purchases for the future. I will also be using a Troggoth for a giant so I have a Troll and Orc themed army. And it’s cheaper than buying the three giant pack from AOS and my old metal giant is just tiny. 

I say no one should have an issue and you just need to let your opponent know what is what before the game begins. Tournaments may have restrictions but I don’t see any happening for at least a year or so. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brother Glacius said:

So I have a few options when it comes to creating tomb king units. I bought the Army of The Sands kickstarter a long time ago, and also pay for OPR minis and pretty sure I have access to all of the mummified undead units. That should give me full coverage for any units of the TK army. That being said, I also will have GW models as well. Will it be unappealing to face an army that has mixed models like that?

Back in the day (Zgame era) I would have been GW only. 3d printing and other production model makers do as good or way better then GW.  I say screw it print or buy does not matter to me as long as people can play and have fun. 

• Like 2

I want to play against whatever folks are bringing to the table. 3D printing will be a thing given the way GW is rolling out the line. 

As long as the models are reasonable representations, its really a non issue using any models you can find. Just want to play... 

• Like 1