A lot on my plate

So has anyone else found themselves very very busy right now. I had to sell a house, buy a house, move into my in laws for 5 weeks, move into my new house, have a family reunion, hosted my family for a week, work like 25 days out of 30, and still working. I need to finish a lot of OFCC team business and finish a lot of painting. It's weird how 3 months ago i thought I had all the time in the world. Now I'm kind of freaking out.

• Like 1

Yup, I decided to go the cheap route and order a bunch of resin models from China. Little did I know they require soooo much cleaning and rebuilding it is ridiculous. That is the last (and only) time I ever buy from China. I would gladly pay MSRP to not have to deal with this s**t ever again. If I had gotten the gw ones off ebay or through a LGS, I would have all 25 of them built and primed by now. Instead, I haven't even finished clipping, cleaning, and rebuilding five of them. FIVE. And they're still just a pile of bits. I haven't even put them together yet. Eff that noise.

• Like 1