SturmWolf! Plus Other SW Stuff

WestRider

I've got a box of TWC on the way. I forgot about that one, because I don't have either of the ones I had around anymore. I'll have to give it a look once I get a Logan, but I think that might be the one.

The second Marauder head you posted would also be pretty good, except I already used it on my Rune Priest, and since I only have a handful of unhelmeted Models, doubling up would really stand out.

• 1 month later...

Started in on my own VenDread. That kit is really awesome. You can basically leave it swappable between any options other than Murderfang/Axe+Shield, even without the use of magnets. The arms are a bit floppy right now, but I think if I prime with them off, that'll add enough friction to keep 'em in place. Still need to wait until I get home to drill it out and put in a post to keep the torso on the legs, too.

Very nice kit, tho, I'll probably end up getting a couple more so I can run that Bjorn Formation from Champions of Fenris. Even beyond the swappability, there are cool little details like the feet being shaped differently from a normal Dread, and they've added some extra slots and tabs that help the torso sides go on more easily.

• Like 1

Pics of all the various options I can do:

DSCN1823_zpsd74146a1.jpg

DSCN1824_zpsdf7acf73.jpg

DSCN1826_zpsa6d4f495.jpg

DSCN1825_zps0673f911.jpg

I'm probably going to do a dedicated Bjorn eventually, but this could Counts As just fine.

Also, my Arjac Rockfist conversion and my Void Claws. The Void Claws' arms and the Cyclone are magnetized, which is why some parts are primed and some aren't.

DSCN1827_zps32e11911.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

More new stuff. I'm seeing a bunch of bits that need more touchup in the photos that I didn't notice before :P Anyhow:

Whirlwind converted from Drop Pod Missile Launchers. Not done with this one yet:

DSCN1832_zpsd415f189.jpg

Predator, more or less done. Needs more highlights on the lenses and some touchup in various places:

DSCN1831_zps1b467e8f.jpg

Murderface! I'm pretty happy with how he came out:

DSCN1833_zps14e80713.jpg

And my StormWolf with its new, dedicated flying stand. I moved the stem way to the back so it doesn't overhang the front of the base to such a ridiculous extent:

DSCN1835_zpsa67dfd13.jpg

• Like 3