Guardian Cup 7.5 Lite One Day Three Round Tournament! Sat Nov. 22

CaptainA

crayon would be awesome, but I think I'll shoot for something more like pen.

just registered. Waiting for the max back. I'm oddly hyper, despite the tired wreck I feel I should be. Perhaps I'm excited .

Well, made it back home. 3 hours, or so, round trip. Not bad for the time of day.

Anyway, yeah, need to understand the format requirements:

LoW/fortification is or is not it's own detachment. Matters both ways. If own detachment, baneblades can be fielded without IG/astra present in the army (own a bane blade chasis tank, don't have a current astra/IG army). If together, means that I can bring a LoW, a fortification and a formation, as well as the rest of a CAD, or, I could take a CAD with fortification and allies.

Also, as I read it there is a painting requirement (if I want prizes), but no basing requirement, right?

Last, do I need physical copies of my rules, or are PDFs allowed? Likewise, do copies need to be official sources (like the entire IA: apocalypse book), or can they be copies designed for use in this event (like just a print out of the page in question)?

PDF's fine.

Can't take a Baneblade by itself. Need a LOW slot in a detachment. I think the intent is just that you can't have more than one.

No basing requirements.

Alright, I can do this. Going to assume this is official. Thanks.

Well, the odds makers take a beating today as I come away with a Best General win.

Aaron did a great job with the event, and it was a fun event to play in.

This was my second time bringing the 5 Knight list to the Guardian Cup. Now that they have won, I can retire them from the event. Time to return to mediocre lists and high sportsmanship scores. :)

• Like 3

Well, the odds makers take a beating today as I come away with a Best General win.

Aaron did a great job with the event, and it was a fun event to play in.

This was my second time bringing the 5 Knight list to the Guardian Cup. Now that they have won, I can retire them from the event. Time to return to mediocre lists and high sportsmanship scores. :)

You got the feveah! You'll never quit!