Apologies to the new forum members.

Wiccus

I would just like to take a moment to say sorry to the newer guys on the forums or the ones that aren't that actively involved in the club. The last week has been a crazy amount of drama and lots of negativity (mostly from 1 person). I just want you all to know that this is not who we are as a club. I hope you aren't scared away by the recent ridiculousness. I hope to be able to play some sort of game with you guys eventually even though most of you newbies play 40k which is something I don't really play anymore.

Anyways dudes, warhamsters are historically awesome. You just met us at apparently the lowest point our little group has ever been in.

• Like 3

You should definitely move here so that Nathan, Sherbert, you and myself can go on trips to metal shows together. Abandon your career! I can get you a job at a slightly above minimum wage light warehouse. You can screw rusty ducks and fish onto rusty ovals and squares for the rest of your days.

You should definitely move here so that Nathan, Sherbert, you and myself can go on trips to metal shows together. Abandon your career! I can get you a job at a slightly above minimum wage light warehouse. You can screw rusty ducks and fish onto rusty ovals and squares for the rest of your days.

You have absolutely no idea how tempting that is these days...

I just locked myself in a closet and banged my head against the wall til mommy and daddy stopped fighting, like I always do.

But seriously, this isn't what I want out of gaming club.  I like this to all blow over sooner rather than later.  It's no fun, especially when I -- as a n00b -- feel like I don't even have footing to have an opinion.

Fix and I have been fighting about who loses more games.  He plays more often so probably has a total number of loses great than me but I have the higher loss percentage.  Plus, I lose with far more style.

Sorry for the drama guys!

It's true.  When it comes to a competition of losing, Yarb wins.

That faint zipping sound you hear is the universe collapsing in upon itself.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.