Mordheim Bits swap! Need some bits and some figures

Andrewgeddon

Howdy all! Decided to take a little break from my "big" Warhammer armies and work on some stuff for Mordheim. Looking to finish up some of my "Mordheim Baddies" warbands, along with start up Skaven and Cult of the Possessed. Here's what I'm looking for:

Beastmen:

-A Minotaur. Avatars of War one would be sweet, but I know that may not be realistic. Current GW one would be fine (sword / club combo prefered). Would consider goofy older metal version, or possible an alternative (that is NOT Reaper)

Skaven:

-2 Stormvermin bodies

-A bunch (10-ish) club hand weapons from the Clanrats kit.

post-1483-0-60282100-1420530306_thumb.png

- 2 pair of fighting claws from Night Runner

-Cheiftan from Island of Blood set

-Plague Priest from Plague Furnace

-Rat Ogre. IoB, or old metal Mordheim one.

Undead:

-A handful of GW zombies. 4 or 5 would be perfect.

Cult of the Possessed:

-Stuff to make Possessed / Mutants. Forsaken bits would be great.

Empire stuff, for conversions:

-Pistols from Pistoleer kit. A left hand / right hand pistol set would be ideal, but loose pistols would probably work.

-Flagellant torsos, maybe heads

-A few loose (i.e. not attached to hand) / scabbard swords (4 or 5, maybe more)

-Empire Battle Wizard kit (on sprue or unassembled)

Orc and Goblins:

-5 or so Battle for Skull Pass Goblin Archers

Whew! Now, what do I have to trade? Nothing super exciting, mostly bits and some loose figures.

For figures, I have (I'm being loose with the number of figures, I can get you an exact count):

Ogres! Assembled, a few painted:

-5? Bulls

-4? Ironguts

-4? Leadbelchers

12-15ish Dwarf Warriors with Great Weapons. Assembled and primed. Full command, I believe

Some 40K loose figures:

3? Eldar Guardians, assembled and primed white.

1 Dire Avenger with banner-thingy

1 Black Reach Dreadnought (1 arm magnetized)

A handful of Space Marines (on sprue)

I've also got bits!

Lots of Ogre stuff from battalion boxses, mainly, including full sets of Irongut arms / weapons on sprue.

Also have bits from:

-Dark Elves

-Some Beastmen

-Giant kit!

-Space Marines

-Some Dark Angels / Blood Angels / Death Company stuff (mostly pre-6th/7th ed stuff)

Would love to meet up in Vancouver to swap some stuff, work willing, or toss bits in the mail. Might consider meeting up in Portland / half way for big exchange, or I'll be at Guardian on Wednesday for their IRS Sucks sale.

Cheers!

post-1483-0-23772700-1419833956_thumb.png

post-1483-0-75780900-1419835598_thumb.png

post-1483-0-54958100-1419835904_thumb.png

I have a bunch of beastmen sprues in my trade thread:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/gallery/670953-.html?m=2

Apologies sir, all I was able to see from your link was some Marauder sprues. I may have missed them though as I scrolled through the images.

I'm meeting up with splinx tomorrow to trade for some Beastmen arms, if I need any more after that I'll be sure to drop you and PourSpelur a line :)

Thanks all!

Checked out my bits, don't have any like I thought I did.

Good luck;)

Thank you for checking, it is much appreciated!

Was able to get all of the Beastmen arms I needed from splinx today. Thank again sir!

Still looking for the other stuff! Going to pick up a box of Clanrats tomorrow for Skaven, so any of those other bits would be appreciated :)

• Like 1

Do you still need those Skaven bits? I have all of them. I don't live in your area (until June) but I know Sam N. (that British Guy) and he pointed me to this forum to start networking. Let me know what Skaven bits you need and pm me your address.

I have a bunch of stuff I think you'd like. PM me a number I can text some pics to if you want a peek.

Do you still need those Skaven bits? I have all of them. I don't live in your area (until June) but I know Sam N. (that British Guy) and he pointed me to this forum to start networking. Let me know what Skaven bits you need and pm me your address.

PMed you both, thanks!