Suprise Hamster meeting Tuesday March 31st

By the powers invested in me, I apologize however declare a March 31st quick Hamster meeting. There is a time sensitive issue I want the club to discuss and vote on. It's regarding the logo and it's usage. I don't want to talk too much more about it to hopefully prevent a snowball effect of us hamsters dwelling on it.

Again I know it is short notice, however if you are not going to make it that night please let me know and I will get in touch with you and get your vote. I want to take about 10-15 minutes at 630pm. Thanks everyone for your understanding.

• Like 2

As the topic of this particular meeting involves a personal project I'm pursuing, I will be attempting to make it up there on Tuesday. Will be checking with my lead tomorrow morning to see if I can get off a bit earlier than usual to make the drive.

That said, does anyone still play Malifaux that would be up for a game? Failing that, I'd live a demo of X-Wing or Saga if anyone is free and willing.. I'll buy you beer if you are!

• Like 3

It's about 50:50 on me making it up for this. I get off work at 4:30, if there are no considerable traffic issues reported then I will absolutely be able to make it up in time. If there are... it depends on how hardy I'm feeling about sitting in my car for that long.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.