extra life 2015(nov 7th 8am)

Don't Panic

curious if ordo/WOW has ever hosted a group-like event for this?  i have tons of friends that have done it and i think it would be awesome if we could get a bunch of us geeks together and raise some money for a good cause while feeding our gaming hunger... then again maybe i just didnt see the topic last year :rolleyes:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=cms.page&id=1197

• Like 1

Heyas dp.... We have an extralife 40k tournament scheduled up here in vancouver, wa, on that day. Details are in the tournament forum if you are interested.

I shouldn't have to play 40k to give to charity!    What am I being punished for?!

In all seriousness I'm always down for more charity events.

• Like 1

Yes, Yes and Yes! I have been running 40k tourneys for the kids hospital in Portland for the last three years and they love all of the good stuff we managed to help them with. The 40k Tourney will start at 11am and run throughout the day so even if you don't wanna come play you can always turn up to the store and donate to the charity. :) Well worthwhile and we get to get our geek on for a whole day and feel even better about it. :)

• Like 2

hmmm well maybe we should put something together for whfb and/or just general wargaming(as in aos/kow/dropzone/infinity/etc).  then we can pull in the non-40k crowd to participate and get more $ for the doernbechers :) ill talk to nate/eric sunday and see what they think... think it would be fun to have a TnT king of the hill type event and/or team games along with casual board games going on as well.  id obviously like to do the 24 hour block but i understand that's probably not feasible ;)   just brainstorming but ill try and discuss this with the powers-that-be....