Sternguard parts: Which kit is better?

spagunk

So I am trying to kit out a 10 man squad of sterguards for my Blood Angels. Right now, I am short a bunch of combi-weapons to fit to the squad as I already have the bodies. So here is the problem. Without resorting to ebay (support yer local hobby store) the sternguard box has pretty much all the combi-weapons I can use, a heavy flamer I want and the crux terminatus pads to deck out my squad. But it is 50 buck for 5 guys.

On the other hand, the BA tac box has more BA bits, nets me one combi-weapon (currently only have 3), still gives me a heavy flamer and it's got 10 legs I can use to make my 6th tactical squad for a full battle company. It's also 7 buck cheaper.

Which do you think is the better option?

P.S If anyone has extra combi-weapon bits (primarily melta, secondary grav), heavy flamers for tactical marines and crux terminatus shoulder pads, I can pay cash or with extra marine bits if you need.

Thanks for the replies all. I don't know why it never occurred to me to just put the extra combi bit on a regular bolter. Somehow my brain didn't put that together.

You can also saw/carve the special weapons to fit on the bolters as combi weapons.

I've found the plasma pistol makes a great combi-plas by carving out the handle+trigger, then mounting to the side of the bolter with some glue. If the blank area where the handle was bugs you, you can add some tubes or something.