Hey, you know what would be good for Bellingham Warhamsters to do on Tuesday the 8th? Play games and drink beer. It's my idea. Copyrighted.

Fix

Andy?  Holding a raincheck for you to Mad Max it.  As an alternative, Greenwood showed some interest as well, and I could ref you guys through a demo of Warlands.  I've been modelling it this week.  It's fun, but challenging.  It's not quite 1:72 scale, so it takes some real bits finagling.

I will also have Cocaine Cowboys on hand for the round 2.  Trying to nail down the core set of cards.  If I could scare up a couple volunteers, it'd be much appreciated.

Sure, looks like fun.

Awesome! I do not guarantee I will have read the rules before Tuesday, moving into our first purchased house. I'm excited to figure it out tho! Any idea what faction you want to try? Seems like heart of gold type pirates, undead pirates, traditional mercenary plundering type pirates, French pirates, and Asian pirates. The mercs have a few different themed crews, napoleon and a rock band like KISS, all female luck goddesses, and some Web comic (skull kickers?).

@Jim, I have enough board sections for two simultaneous games. As long as the French dual ship, and Asian triple ships are used.

Andy? Holding a raincheck for you to Mad Max it. As an alternative, Greenwood showed some interest as well, and I could ref you guys through a demo of Warlands. I've been modelling it this week. It's fun, but challenging. It's not quite 1:72 scale, so it takes some real bits finagling.

I will also have Cocaine Cowboys on hand for the round 2. Trying to nail down the core set of cards. If I could scare up a couple volunteers, it'd be much appreciated.

Looking foward to it