Greetings Thread

Xavier319

Been meaning to post here for a while, but it kept slipping the mind.

Phantom_Xeno here, bringing Tyranids to Athens. Been playing about 2 months now, and it's been a blast this far!

As I work at Allstate Insurance next door to Phoenix Nest Games, I'm available to play just about any day after I get off work at 5:30. So if anyone wants to face the shadow in the warp, just send me a message!

Hey, guys! I'm Kao, otherwise known as Alex. I'm the third of the group who moved out here from Oregon and the resident lightning rod of hate tau player :) Looking forward to gaming with you all! I'm generally available most evenings as I work banker's hours and am quite close to the store. If you want to throw down just let me know.

Hello everyone, this is Corey and I'm new to the gaming scene of Warhammer 40k. I've waited years to finally find others who play and learn the game. Therefore I am more than ready to get started with this. I currently have Dark Angels (Repent!) for 40k and High Elves for Fantasy. I'm focusing on 40k, but I'm more than willing to learn Fantasy if anyone is into that. I look forward to gaming and meeting all of you.

Hello everyone, this is Corey and I'm new to the gaming scene of Warhammer 40k. I've waited years to finally find others who play and learn the game. Therefore I am more than ready to get started with this. I currently have Dark Angels (Repent!) for 40k and High Elves for Fantasy. I'm focusing on 40k, but I'm more than willing to learn Fantasy if anyone is into that. I look forward to gaming and meeting all of you.

good to see ya on here corey only after 1 day at the store!  cant wait til saturday!  good group of guys and a great atmosphere makes for an awesome time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All. My name is Steph, we might have run into each other at the phoenix nest over the last couple of months. Sorry for missing the beginning of the league, I'm looking forward to the rest of it though! A big thanks to you guys for putting all this together, I've been a WH40K fans for a long time now, and I am excited to have found your gaming group at the phoenix nest. James's store is awesome.

If you want to know a little more about me, my Ravenwing went out for their first mission yesterday and it was a blast (congrats to Jeff for the win). I haven't played since 3rd edition back in the late 90s when I was playing with my little brother, life got in the way since then, and when things settled somewhat, I was finally able to get back to it a couple of years ago. But since I didn't know where to play, I had actually never played with the new rules before yesterday. It was such a treat to finally take my dudes out and let them zoom around the battlefield.

Since I haven't played the game for quite some time, my turns can get slow when I'm trying to figure things out, but I'm sure I'll get quicker as we're getting more games and experience all together.

Also, similarly to some of the rest of you, weeknights might work better with my schedule since my weekends are not always open, so I'll just be using the other threads to coordinate with whoever is free for a game. It looks like the forum will make things way easier.

See you guys very soon!

Cheers,

Steph;

• Like 1