Bored/General discussion

Malakithe

It would just be normal GW paints. Break fluid? What brand?

Break Fluid will destroy plastic minitures. Should work on metal ones, but will ruin plastics. There's several youtube videos on this one.

Break Fluid will destroy plastic minitures. Should work on metal ones, but will ruin plastics. There's several youtube videos on this one.

Done it dozens of time,,havent had any damaged yet.

Though I suppose it could attack thin peices of a model like spear tips or hair spikes much sooner.I did a bunch of 40k Ork stuff I got off ebay,I guess Orks are tough in RL too,lol.

Another one that I use alot is this orange(citrus) based cleaner we have called "Greased Lighting".Need to soak for at least 24 hrs though.

If you want to be on the safe side I would go with Simple Green:)

Brake fluid is such nasty stuff. I wouldn't recommend it just cause it's 7 levels of terrible for you and anything it touches.

The dollar store sells a bathroom cleaner called 'purple power' or some such. It basically looks like a purple windex- a soak in that and an old toothbrush removes most paint from, just about anything.

Brake fluid is such nasty stuff. I wouldn't recommend it just cause it's 7 levels of terrible for you and anything it touches.

The dollar store sells a bathroom cleaner called 'purple power' or some such. It basically looks like a purple windex- a soak in that and an old toothbrush removes most paint from, just about anything.

Have to 2nd this one.

I should have just trusted my gut and went stormcast. Grr...I had a good size dark angels force when I was doing 40k and I can do similar tactics with stormcast. Now I need to raise money lol stupid indecisive brain

You can get the Storm cast part of the starter set for around 50.00 with shipping off Ebay.For that matter though you can get the whole thing for around 75.00 with shipping too!

Have you gotten a game in with your Fyreslayers yet?..they are actually rather good in game especially with some of their battalions.And you have 2 Magmadroths?...thats a hefty presence right there.