new to portland, where can a dude get in some T9A action!?

zcaust83

hello world, I'm moving to the portland area this coming week and I'll be needing to find a new store to hang out in. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

I play 9th age, D&D, MTG, *Micro Armor (*ww2 & modern 1/285th), 20mm ww2, Epic 40k Armageddon and I'm dingusandclod on steam where I play Dawn of War. I have 1200 points of high elves, 2000 points of undead covenant (not fully put together yet) and 1500 points of Vermin Swarm. So far I'm a rat guy. my high elves usually bring failure by the end of the night and my undead simply just isn't ready yet. 

anyways, I look forward to meeting some new gamers! 

my company just started a youtube channel and so I've been making battle reports of new 9th age stuff. here's our newest video 

• Like 1

Welcome to ORDO!  Depending on where in the area around Portland you will be moving to… there are several stores.   Central or down town area you have Guardian Games.  Also in down town you have WoW (which is where many of the Ordo Fanaticus "club" plays… http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/100-what-is-wow/

What area of Portland are you moving?  South , southeast, north, northwest…etc.  - Gresham, Beaverton, Tigard … etc… ?

-don

• Like 2

very cool!  we are still in transition mode(from 8th to AoS/KoW/9th) kinda but i know there's a few guys that play 9th age(valourunbound?).  im a former beastmen/dwarf player but havent really given 9th a shot yet.  sometime ill give it ago... whenever my infinity fever goes down, which might not be for a while :P

• Like 1