Lack of information

Malakithe

The GW stores cant put it on the shelf till Saturday,im speaking of other independent shops that often help out their regulars by getting the stuff to them earlier.

As for online sales,you can certainly load up a cart and get it in the mail before release date,they pretty much know that it wont get there till at least the release date.

It is worth checking with GG later though.

Ill be getting mine Saturday at game time:)

I need conversion ideas for alternate rattling cannons and grinderfists.

I'm thinking maybe Dreadnought assault cannons and Centurion grinderthingy. Not sure what size those are thou.

Thoughts?

I'd look for non-40k options. Usings bits from dreads or centurions is going to make for a very expensive conversion. And GW sells ratling gunners for $15 each...so whatever you make, it needs to cost less than that, or just be amazing.

Actually, I think reaper has a "halfling with a mini-gun" model, which would be pretty easy to become a rat with a change of head and an added tail.

I will note that the SDK seems to think heavy weapon teams can be taken in units, while the (now dated) PDF I have has them as single model units.

I just want to find something that's a similar size. The Centurion siege drill is probably good. I was thinking of using the other warp grinder but that one looks much smaller and I cant find any of the stormfiend parts online anywhere. So time to use alternate stuff.

I'll be getting additional stormfiend boxes anyway but there is only one weapon per body. So 3 bodies and 6 individual guns. Kinda annoying.

I'm fine with other looks since that's what skaven do. Stitch and build weird things.

I'll be getting my tax return in a couple weeks hopefully so I'm making a shopping list. I'm making a full retail prices on the main site but I'm going to buy as much of it on amazon/ebay.

So with the new chaos book ima tried to field the Clans Skryre. Basically all warlocks, weapon teams, stormfiends, war machines.

While searching the website I noticed that warpfire throwers are gone...completely. Even using the search function I can't fid them anywhere. Others like the warpgrinder and arch-warlock are temporarily out of stock but the warpfire is missing.

Any rumors/ideas?