Mollyfox tourney at OFCC 2016?

McNathanson

Hi folks,

I've been operating under the naive assumption that someone would be running a MF tournament at this year's OFCC... but looking at this thread:

http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/27268-announcing-your-2016-ofcc-hogs/
I don't see any Head of Gaming submission for our Wyrd little game!

Is this an oversight, or is there really no plan (yet) for a MF event at OFCC 2016?

Awesome! Thanks, Rudy! I'm super excited to play Mollyfox in 2016. Personally, I'd play Mollyfox all weekend if I could.

If you want any help with stuff like rules packets and whatnot, I'm planning on doing some of that for Breaching the Faux, so if nothing else, I could share what I put together for them with you. If Veskit and co. have other materials, I'd bet they'd help with that, too.

For that matter, I think it'd be really cool to have a sort of 'living FAQ' kinda document that BtF and the OFCC could both use. I'd be happy to put up a shared document online, grant folks editorship, and kick it off.

If you can't already tell, I'm a big fan of "everyone agrees on the rules ahead of time so that nobody is caught off guard" :)

• Like 4

Derk, you are right... let's find something - I don't care what - and let's make it a goal to have at least 10 pages of vitriol.  I want diagrams; I want ad-homonym attacks; I want the term "RAW" and "author's intent" to be used in every single post.  I want quotes from the Wyrd forums, and by page 5, I expect us to have left the original discussion behind, and be resurrecting 6th ed WFB arguments.

Can we do this?!  Can I count on you??!!

Just as a heads up, I intend on rocking the Gaining Grounds document for tournament stuff. We'll likely be doing the new GG2016 new schemes, and the strats will be a mix of Original and 2015. I'll be doing pairings as TP/Diff/VP. There'll be a sports and paint a #1-3, and likely a wooden spoon. 

How do you guys come about award support? Any advice or help there would be excellent. 

ENinja

• Like 1

I've got a bunch of stuff lying around I know I'm never gonna get to so I usually start there. Dan Miner has a laser cutter now so I'm sure you could coerce him into giving some stuff for the prize pool (he's got pre-painted buildings on the go, and the sky is the limit..). Other than that, you can bug local stores for donations. Also contact Wyrd, I think there's still a link for event support on their website under contact us.

Magnificent seven... They can be used as any faction. If declaring outcast can the never borne guy still be the leader? Insert any specific faction where I have outcasts.

Follow up what upgrades are avaliable?

Yes, Wrath's Lead Singer ability allow him to lead a crew in any faction, as long as all crossroads seven models are included (which pretty much takes up 50ss). His personal upgrade can be taken regardless of faction as long as he's the leader. Any other upgrades must come from the declared faction (ie outcast upgrades only in your case).