Looking a F.A.T. Mat! or maybe a Realm of Battle?

Andrewgeddon

I've got a little extra cash to spend after clearing out some stuff, so I'm looking to set up some sort of gaming option at my place. To that end, I'm looking to pick up a F.A.T. Mat or something similar.

Looking for something that will work for both 40K and Mordheim, primary looking for the Urban Combat 2 6'x4', but I might be open to others.

I live in Vancouver, WA, but am happy to pick up in Portland / surrounding areas.

Thanks!

EDIT: I might also be interested in a Realm of Battle, if someone is willing to let it go for around $150. Painted is fine, would prefer not flocked.

• Like 1

Checked with Guardian and Mythic, and neither had them. Dice Age only had the "Blast Craters" ones. So still on the hunt before I order one!

I might also be interested in a Realm of Battle, if someone is willing to let it go for around $150. Painted is fine, would prefer not flocked.

check through this forum as i know i saw someone selling 2-3 RoB a few months ago and was willing to go around that price.