Glottkin into Imperial Knight conversion

PourSpelur

Been assembling a Glottkin to be used as a Nurgley Imperial Knight. He needs a bit of extra height so instead of the horns and warrior on top I'm considering two different options. First is using the carapace from the actual Knight kit. It makes it look more legitimate as a Knight but then I have no carapace for my second Knight (if I go this way I'll probably make the second Knight Slaaneshi with a stage on top). Second option is to put a small, desecrated church/shrine on top of the Glottkin.

Any suggestions or opinions? Going to magnetize so it'll be able to be fielded as whatever variant, gives me options game wise.

• Like 2

Oh you beautiful, gorgeous hunk of.... YES! Be forewarned that whatever you do, you MUST post copious pictures.  

If you go with the carapace, then it looks like $16 will get you one off of eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WARHAMMER-40K-BITS-IMPERIAL-KNIGHT-WARDEN-TORSO-/371411449192?hash=item5679d8f568:g:NSUAAOSwFqJWoDZX You might be able to find cheaper, as well.

Another option for the height is to have Glottknight being borne aloft palanquin-style by a wave of maggots, nurglings, and filth.

Also, be forewarned: I don't have time for this now, but I do have a Glottkin with nothing useful to do with him. I'm fully planning on stealing your idea in the future.

• 2 weeks later...