Toilet bowl/Jerk Offs Spring '16

ninefinger

Hey losers!

For those of us who Did not have winning records enough to get into the playoffs, post your thoughts on what you want to do.

Either organize a game with a fellow Jerk for your team here, or we can aim for a one day, multi game event and do a bracket, if enough people have a day that works. I'm happy to help open the club on a saturday or Sunday

-jeffrey

I'd love to be a part of a one day thing, but it depends on when, the sooner the better. And Sunday would be best for me.

I will be in Florida the 3rd weekend in may and work is heating up to where I may be working a lot of weekends in may and june

• Like 1

Cool. Not sure if everyone has played their last games yet or not, but cast your votes for days you're available. (I'll try and use not my phone to add a poll, or Shane or a mod can do it for me)

4/30

5/1

5/7

5/8

5/14

5/15

As far as I'm concerned, if we have 4 people for any given day, we can do a mini bracket with whoever is available. If we get enough consensus to do a bigger day than that, we'll head that direction.