(Sarcasm) I was robbed by Canadians!

VonVilkee

So with a recount apparently I was the best sports? Where's my trophy! I want that mug, I was robbed! :P. Continuing with the injustice, my Vickies should totally rank higher than Darren and his weak tourney point showing. Then look at my differential I crushed the opposition and in such a style they actually liked it! Just wait till the wet coast (I'm getting permission and paying soon) I'll actually know the schemes and really show you all how it is done :P.

/Sarcasm

Seriously tho, breaching the faux was awesome so much fun! Got to play some of the coolest dudes and kill them all! Thank you Dan for doing thankless work and actually correcting the sports, Josh for writing a cool story and keeping me out past bedtime Saturday, micah for hosting me Friday, Joel for driving occasionally, and all the cool dudes who came in from parts far and wide! Events like this are why I wish I could get more than one

Malifaux game a year back home.

Finally thank you micah for advising me of my bragging rights per http://warscore.net/event/306/view.html?results=20160503052242

• Like 3

You're very welcome on all fronts!

Also, I want to note that under normal scoring, Corey would have been 2nd place gunslinger as well :P

Outscoring his opponents by an average of 4 points AND getting best sports? Makes me wonder how you would do with actual practice and an updated crew!

• Like 1

You're very welcome on all fronts!

Also, I want to note that under normal scoring, Corey would have been 2nd place gunslinger as well :P

Outscoring his opponents by an average of 4 points AND getting best sports? Makes me wonder how you would do with actual practice and an updated crew!

Never consider the what could have been as it never will be!

Is total VPs a common tourney scoring method?  Seems weird... though I guess that's appropriate ;)

But really I thought you were supposed to try to get your S&S, and also try to stop your opponent from getting his?  Why not just win/loss, with VP margin as a first tie-breaker, and total VPs as a second, or whatever?

Pretty much we are just weird.

I think Dan mentioned that he was thinking about changing that for next year.

Some jackass had to go and game the system and ruin it for future years *for shame*

The event was a ton of fun, and my group seemed universally suprising by the huge amount of terrain on the tables, we haven't been playing with enough. I would have been happy to give all 5 of my opponents best sports votes.

• Like 2