AoS on 5/28 at GG

I got most of the three sets together if we wanna try questing.. I could even run two games at once lol, tho i only keeping one set of spiders

Bring your own hero lol

Also did a quick 45 point azyr list since it has the silver tower units, tho i didn't use beastmen or rats..

I should be there at 5:00.

Not sure if my son will be with me though as hes been sick and im just getting over it.

Also,If others have gotten games in from being there earlier I dont mind mind missing a game this week,,still not 100%

Ill bring 10 or so warscrolls incase someone wants a late game though:)

Well. I was there for a while and chatted with Greengoat for a bit. Decided to go home and try again later but now somethings come up and wont be able to make it this evening. Bad luck, will try again next time.

Sorry to hear that Thom...there will be plenty of other opportunities to get games in.Ill keep the once a month at GG on the schedual plus I think its time for a once a month Tuesday session at the Clubhouse around the corner from GG.Especially now with the Generals handbook coming out:)

Plan for an escallation league by midsummer or fall at the latest:)

Plan for an escallation league by midsummer or fall at the latest:)

I like the sound of that!

I'm dying to play again, but scheduling hasn't worked out plus I just can't get into the Stormcasts. I want to put an Ironjawz force together, but it'll take some time, financially.

• Like 1

Had a good showing today with some stopping by and a team game going:)

Klawnee and I faced off against Steel Angel and Malikithe,we got a few turns played,had some fun with it.

Grats on Malikithe getting his first taste of AoS action:)

Mid June I should be freed up for some Tuesday game time as well as the Saturday monthly session.

Tzeentch laughed as his minions fought over his gifts. Klaw smiled

Knee first pointed at the wizards trio and their weird chariot.. Then at the lizard, they had tricked their vision into thinking the approaching stormcasts were their enemies.

'Hero Knight beat three mages.. Its my turn to ride the disk. I won the bet'

Klaw was no longer smiling, he left to the post watch on the curtain wall as the host of the lighting landed just outside the walls and Klaw was smiling again and he raced up the stairs to prepare his scrolls.

h0f0XgE.jpg

• Like 1

I really like the flamers, not sure pink horrors were large enough to rate yet, and kinda funny i forgot they were wizards.. might get those plastic fish rocks to use as tokens til the start collector set comes out. But my first game with daemons was fun.

Acolytes look cool on paper but im not sure they did much..