AoS on 5/28 at GG

I think you are using the Acolytes the way they should be used for AoS,that is in a fairly large group and ran up to block harass with.

One thing to keep in mind when using that shield save,the way it reads is when a model with a shield is assigned a wound,then you get the save roll..this means that if the save is failed then that model is the one that dies.Not sure if you were playing it that way or not.At least thats the way im reading it.

Well the game was super longer then normal. If you played a normal 1v1 you might get more use with them

Friend also recommend i look at mortal units/heros before i write them off.. Like warshrine

Idk tzaangors look cooler even if they dont synergy with mr spawn creator lord

I have abox of old bestigors just need a new box or ebay an old blister for command units. As much as ive seen good combos with khorne/tzeentch.. Im thinking slaanesh if i go that route. Skaven will work for now, even if im leaving them on squares.

And U don't like the questor rules.. Idk maybe im used to skaven and their mini heros. Might have a spare bitz for vex after building both versions of the silver tower heros..

Rolled over to the GW store in the morning and got a learning game with Tyler with my starter set Bloodbound. He was super cool with teaching the rules and the crowd was helpful with suggestions. Great fun.

Puttered over to Guardian Games and briefly met up with Thomatron at 1:00pm. He had his elves ready to go, but I sadly could not offer a game because I had to split to a little girl's tea party shortly thereafter. He was cool to chat with and we discussed weekday games and organizing for the future. 

I will be available more in the near month and look forward to meeting and playing more of you.

• Like 2

Got busy with house stuff, so I could not make it down. The plus side is that I have all of the silver tower miniatures built and primed. I should be ready next time you guys meet up again with a fairly sizable army.

For the people that have used the silver tower miniatures in AoS how did they perform?

• Like 1

For the people that have used the silver tower miniatures in AoS how did they perform?

Acolytes need a warshrine,

tzaangors to me look cool but since they dont stack with sorcerer lord, and one of the poses might break, debating about sell em..

Horrors will slow down your game if you aren't prepped. Tokens might help.

Acolytes need a warshrine,

tzaangors to me look cool but since they dont stack with sorcerer lord, and one of the poses might break, debating about sell em..

Horrors will slow down your game if you aren't prepped. Tokens might help.

Maybe with the new points based system, they will end up being really cheap and thus making them better..haha!