Help with finding a paintball store

So my paintball marker has sprung a leak that I cannot fix (I know where the air leak is, I just don't know how to fix it), so I am looking for an eclipse tech.  The planet eclipse website says there is a shop called Bellingham Paintball Supply, but I can't find anything about them on the interwebs.  I have emailed the email address planet eclipse has on their website but have not gotten a reply. Have any of you seen or heard of the store?  I know this is a long shot, but figured y'all knew your area better then I. 

Thanks,

• Like 1

Their last Facebook post is in 2015.  Bakerview Spur is north of Sunset Drive, east of James Street... think Hannegan/Bakerview area.

Semper Fi's last Facebook post is in 2012.  They used to have their store on Meridian, just north of the city limits.

See if GoBig still has a working telephone number:  360.318.7637

They might know of a local store that's open.

• Like 1

Thanks, I will give it a shot. But I am pretty sure I need a certified tech for this. Our local guy who I have confidence in couldn't fix it. He said to go to a certified tech because this is an odd problem. The closest one is supposedly in bellingham, else I will be calling people in California.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.