Summer Campaign!

From Facebook:

"Just in: more details on the upcoming Season of War campaign.

We've already seen that we'll be fighting over three cities, the Seeds of Hope, and that the campaign will be set in part of the freshly cartographed Realm of Life.

Well now you can read the full back story and setting of the war in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar app right now, for free. Go and do that now. We can wait…

http://www.blacklibrary.com/…/a…/warhammer-aos-the-app.html…

…How cool was is that? We know, right?

We can also reveal today that you can report your campaign game results in any Warhammer or Games Workshop store, or ask at your local gaming store to find if they are one of over 1,000 participating locations.

Not long now until the 14th.
Is your army ready?

Find your nearest store here:
https://www.games-workshop.com/Store-Finder/…"

13599808_491707791026019_736614663835708

Just read the story on the app.  It really sounds like a winner to me!  It seems like they have really thought this out well and I'm really anxious to hear more details, such as how they are going to calculate results and what the possible outcomes are.  It's also cool that you can play your games everywhere and just report your results, great idea.  

Has anyone else read the story?  What do you think?

I really want to participate, but my responsibilities and schedule have changed at work. I now work 11-7 Tues - Sat. I fear this may really put a crimp in my gaming. :-(

WoW has a Sunday evening session,I can usually make that once a month or so and I know a few others have mentioned Sundays.

Post up when you see an oppening coming up:)

Hey steel angel i have the 11th and 12th of july off. Should be right after the generals handbook comes out and just before the campaign kicks in if you want to game. My schedule rotates every 3 weeks so i get mondays and tuesdays off every 3rd week

• Like 1

Hey steel angel i have the 11th and 12th of july off. Should be right after the generals handbook comes out and just before the campaign kicks in if you want to game. My schedule rotates every 3 weeks so i get mondays and tuesdays off every 3rd week

Thats actually not bad at all Derek...do you live in the Portland area?.We can try for tuesdays at WoW if so.

Or a monday at GG.

Would really like to get at least one WoW session for the group per month,,we can do Sunday evenings and Tuesday evenings.Guardian is happy to have us in the store there as well so the last Saturday will be ongoing,we could probably add an evening during the week as well if theres interest.

Also Angel stated that she really wants to get some instore events going for AoS,so count on at least one tourney before the years out at GG,im thinking a 3 round one day event 2k points using 3 of the different format scenarios in the book.

And Dammit!..I want me some escallation league action!...so maybe this fall at wow or something:)

Yea 5 day weekends every 3 weeks is soooooo excellent. The 8th im free as well. Weekends are a little more difficult for me to get away with and yea i live in Vancouver but work in clakamas spend some time over at the gw store where they mainly just play aos