New Space Marine Box...

andozane

Maxed out Sternguard Combi- Plasmas in a Drop Pod with Smurfs 'Re-roll 1's' Chapter Tactic... Or Terminator Heavy Flamer shooting twice on a mob... Or 4 Twinlinked Lascannon shots from the Landraider... or Two Multi-melta snap shots, two Melta and Two Combi-melta shots from the Tactical squad who upgraded to their own Drop Pod...

Someone would have to math-hammer if the Las-Plas Razorback is better with extra shots than the Twin-Linked Assault Cannons

Nah, who'd want more shots from ALL of that guaranteed to come in first turn... With a Flyer on the board first turn as well.

Plus this is halfway to Zen's old favorite "Null Deploy" army, but where everything comes automatically in the first turn. Just like the first special rule for the formation says.

It's perfectly compatible. I've actually been going the other way, using Sternguard parts with my DeathWatch to get more there. The only real issue is whether or not there are enough of the specific Weapons you want in there.

I cut tips off of my Sternguard heavy flamers and heavy bolters andput grav gun tips on them to make heavy grav cannons. convincing enough.

• Like 1

I cut tips off of my Sternguard heavy flamers and heavy bolters andput grav gun tips on them to make heavy grav cannons. convincing enough.

I'm doing something similar with Plasma Cannon, since I've got like 14 of them lying around. Using the Sternguard Heavy Bolters to make Infernus Heavy Bolters for my DeathWatch.