Lots of Dark Angel Troopers

Murphy'sLawyer

My take is big lots ensures you get rid of everything, piece mail you will sell the high demand stuff fast and the over saturated items will take much longer to sell if at all.

This is very true. Although the amount you get for the higher demand stuff almost always covers the over saturated, if you're good at lot picking. :)

So I have a large amount of Dark Angel themed troops from Terminators to Bikes but I am unsure if I should sell them as a Large Lot or as smaller lots. Obviously the large lot will come at a discount with all the bits and extras but do people still buy lots like that now?

Are they DA specific models, or just models painted as DA? DA specific terminator models seem to be valued lower than non-specific terminators. Bikes too (especially if the bikes have DA specific upgrades). I think it's because the DA models were in that discounted started set for so long. If they aren't DA specific models, I'd refer to them as Green/white/black Marines when listing them, so as to maximize my target audience.

Personally, I prefer listing individually/small lots at the price I'm willing to sell each at, then offering a lot discount based on the price that the lowered hastle represents in only having to sell to a single seller and ship only to a single person. 

In my experience a large lot is better assuming the models are some kind cohesive collection. It's simply too time consuming to try and part things out. It really depends on how much time and attention you want to devote to the sale. I'm willing to take a reasonable offer and not haggle in exchange for a simple and quick turnaround. 

• Like 2

You will make so much more money parting it out and selling it unit per unit. It is much more time consuming, and you may not be able to sell some things for some time, but it is the way to go if making money is your aim. If your aim is getting rid of models. Do a lot. PM me with a list and I can get you a quote for what I'd pay for them.