6th Elvensword Ambassadorial GT January 28th and 29th 2017

Lord Hanaur

Supplements that can be taken "As part of" the codex for which you are the Ambassador are allowed, subject to the restrictions we have on the website.  Things that ARE another codex, not so much.

Example:  Chaos Space Marines may use Traitors Hate, or Black Legion for example to build their Ambassadorial entourages. The Tau Empire could use the Mont'Ka or Kau'Yon sections that deal with the Tau Empire.

Codex: Inquisition cannot be taken, at this time.

In other news:  

We have our first Dark Eldar player!  

Worthy Ambassadors, we are happy to report that we have an update. The Ambasadorships for the Chaos Daemons have been claimed. Tremble.

We also have our first Dark Eldar Ambassador; and while slaving will not be permitted between matches, no such strictures will be enforced in the Elvensword Arena itself. You are warned.

• 2 weeks later...

I have excellent news. We have our first Ambassador for the Space Wolves registered. Should good fortune smile on us, we will be nearing the critical 28-32 that we require. Thank you, Ambassadors, for being proactive in your invitations to prospective representatives of the many armed sentients we have at our event.

Wait, what? I thought I was the first Ambassador for the Space Wolves. This is why I wanted to know when we'd get our confirmation emails.

• Like 1

I thought you might enjoy a glimpse into mission one of the tournament.  We did a video battle report.  I am no expert at such things but the video quality turned out well.  Feel free to take a look, as the Grey Knights take on the dreaded Eldar.  Lists and such are in the comments section.

It was a fun practice game and it was a fight to the very end.

http://40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/2016/12/6th-elvensword-ambassadorial-grand.html

• Like 1

OFFICIAL notices have gone out to the Ambassadors! Lists are due on the date in your email. Those who register later will have a short period of time after registering to get me their list. When ALL lists are collected and approved, they will be posted on the http://40kambassadors.com/rosters.php website as usual so there is no firm date for when that will be, for obvious reasons. Thank you to all the Ambassadors who have contributed to the growth of the event. Just a few more Ambassadors are needed. Your help in finding them is appreciated. Share the website with anyone you think would represent their faction well in the arena!

After considerable thought and online discussions, I have decided to allow the Traitor Legions Supplement.  I would ask Ambassadors using it be extremely clear with their opponents as to the rules and how you intend to use them, as it will likely be the first time they have seen it and it is a very large expansion of the current Chaos rules.

All the same ITC restrictions apply to the Chaos versions of the same analogous Space Marine Psyker powers.

Also, To remind people:

Adeptus Mechanicus will be allowed to use both Skitarii and Cult Mechanicus;.

Adepta Sororitas will have access to Sisters of Silence.;

We are allowing Traitor Legions even though it fell after the cut off I set on the website;

We ARE reading through Imperial Agents to decide if we're allowing it.  I will NOt keep you waiting long but it's Christmas after all so give me a day or so more on that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

More interesting news from the front, as reported on our Facebook page previously:

The list of our Ambassadors grows in prestige. It was brought to my attention that 9 of our Ambassadors and organizers are in the top 5% of the ITC standings this year and among those, four are in the top 2%.

According to current data transmissions from the ITC, our attendees include the second highest rated DeathWatch Captain, 4th highest Grey Knight Captain, the 6th highest Necron Phaeron, the 22nd highest Eldar Autarch, 4th highest White Scars Captain, 2nd highest Ork War Boss, the 7th highest Space Wolf Captain and finally a player that is the Top Harlequin Prince, Imperial Knight pilot and 6th most nefarious Daemon Prince in the galaxy!

This is truly an auspicious, and infamous, group.  We are gratified that your various factions saw fit to send such worthy representation.

• Like 1