Warhamster Game Night 2/6

JMGraham

16 hours ago, generalripphook said:

When do you wanna play some FoW? 

Will you still be around next week? That'd give me time to read books and reacquaint  myself with the rules. I'm still going by the older edition, BTW - I haven't seen the new stuff yet. Though, usually the army books roll over?

1 hour ago, smashthedean said:

I've got a 9th Age game set up with Carlton... I don't know that @Scipiano has a game yet though Jim. Maybe you can have a Sylvan Elf civil war and show him some moves.

@Scipiano - Any interest in a game? I'd be trying a second iteration of a Warriors list.

32 minutes ago, JMGraham said:

Scratch that request, @Scipiano - though, if you'd be interested in a game next week, I'd be up for it.

Eli - just saw your post on the Warhamster forum - you're on! Old rules it is. Points?

Yeah let's plan on that. I'd be interested in your perspective on the new Warrior boys, and you can poke holes in my Elf list.

I'll be bringing X-wing down this week.

1 hour ago, JMGraham said:

Scratch that request, @Scipiano - though, if you'd be interested in a game next week, I'd be up for it.

Eli - just saw your post on the Warhamster forum - you're on! Old rules it is. Points?

1500 or 2000?

and I don't think the old rulebooks roll over into this edition looking at the points totals people are playing with now.

Jake, that's a plan!

Eli - I'm up for 2000, unless you think we'll be pressed for time. I'll be there shortly after 6, though you're welcome to see set up a board in advance if you're there earlier. Tell you what, I'll build a 1500 point and a 2000 point list. It should just be the difference between 4th and 7th division armored rifle.