ORDO Planetary Empires Campaign

AgentP

I gather that we can set our point values when battle/tiles are chosen for attack.

I would suggest something in the 750-1000 point range for the first night as we will likely spend time choosing starting tiles and getting setup.

Im just gonna work up lists for 750-2000 in 250 point increments then bring those models:)

So, I got accepted to an amazing opportunity in Oklahoma and it will start on the 20th of February. That means I will not be able to participate in this to it's conclusion. Therefore, to be fair to others, I will have to bow out and let somebody else play in my place. It's pretty fortunate for you all, really. It would have been sad to see your crushed faces when I won it. ;)

Semper Fi.

Chappy

• 2 weeks later...

Terrain's still not done/started. Fail.

Anyway, question. You (AgentP) mentioned using the escalation and stronghold assault rules. This still the case? If so, is there a points threshold where we are not using them? Like at 1k, can I bring a super-heavy? This probably matters a lot, so I figured I'd ask ahead of time.

-Pax

PS: Oh, looks like for my army, I'll be running IG primary throughout the campaign, but I may alternate between Exorcists (DA), GK and Necron allies. Reason is mostly for the IG superheavy I just purchased.

I will likely field my stompa in fights of 1500 points or more.Smaller lists just don't have room for it and I don't want to play a game were I have one big model and a fodder unit lol.

But many of the Baneblade variants are much cheaper than the Stompa so I can see some 1k lists with one:)

Even in the higher point totals Im making non LoW lists for players who don't have one or don't want to fight one.But if I end up playing Tau or some version of Riptide or Farsight bomb they best be ready for some highly regenerative Stompa action!

Other than that Ive decided to keep my IG Alliies out of this scrap and work on playing my Dreadmob lists with occasional ork codex allies:)

From what I understand Xavier spoke to you about Kyo and me getting involved in the campaign. Just wanted to voice now that I've got my account sorted back out on here that I will definitely be there tomorrow with my Tau and my $20. I'm excited! Sounds like the points for games are gonna be up in the air so I'll see about having a couple different-sized lists thrown together.