Kickstarter'ed Games

Swan-of-War

Just curious - how many of you have seen Kickstarter'ed games actually being played? 

Seemed like a big rush to get in on these games and the great deals they offered, but what sort of life have they had after the excitement's died down?  I think I saw Dreadball being played once or twice - small sample size, I know, which is why I ask if you've seen hide or hair of these at your LGS

Depends on the game.

I see Alien Frontiers played all the time, Zombicide and numerous others get played a lot. That said, there's also plenty I've seen that once the hype died, they just weren't that desirable to jump into. For me, Dreadball is one where I like Blood Bowl better, so I never saw Dreadball take off in the groups I'm in (not to say it didn't take elsewhere), but just my 2 cents.

In bellingham, there are a variety of Kickstarted games that see some play. We did a Sedition Wars day a while back, Zombicide is a go-to, and I'm getting set for a Rivet Wars-apalooza this Tuesday. Fix has some card-game-of-the-universe kickstarter thing that's seen some play, as well.

I think they have as much life as any other board game. 

For me, I've Kickstarted quite a few things. Some I am still waiting to show up, of those that have played:

Dungeon Roll
Zombicide

Castle Dice

Castle Dice gets played at the house, and I've seen this game in a few stores already. Zombicide gets played from time to time, I have not played "2nd Season", or the "Zombie Mall" addons yet.

I've recieved Deadzone, Sedition Wars, and Storm the Castle. Sadly I just have not had time to play these three as of yet.I hope to change that soon.

While I was not part of the kickstarter for it, Sentinels of the Multiverse, I have picked it up at a local store and playing quite often.

There are a couple of games I am still awaiting to show up, "Kings Forge", and "Kingdom Death: Monster". I believe these two will also get quite alot of play once they show up.