Preparing for a Brawl

Other than get my head around how to play this game again and how 8th edition works (I've been out for a while, you see)...

I plan to paint a unit of mounted Slaaneshi witches ( I think others call them "Warlocks") that I jjust finished making and then make 2 musicians for my dark rider units, and then If I have time, make a new dark steed mounted sorceress.

Looks like a fun weekend......

55 models done to a playable standard. Probably some of the worst painting I have done in a very long time, but I will take extra care on the Characters, which I am saving for last. having to match some of the already painted models paint scheme was a huge pain in my but, but save me from re-painting 25 models. Someday I may go back and strip them, but knowing me, I will just re-buy them and start over LOL!

• Like 1

55 models done to a playable standard. Probably some of the worst painting I have done in a very long time, but I will take extra care on the Characters, which I am saving for last. having to match some of the already painted models paint scheme was a huge pain in my but, but save me from re-painting 25 models. Someday I may go back and strip them, but knowing me, I will just re-buy them and start over LOL!

Well, you did have to try and match my old-sloppy paint job from like 2005.  I only know I used blue, white, and woodstain.

Well my progress is moving but it seems like every time I get something done, I want to add something or I want to change the look completely. Anyhow, I am getting my trolls all finished with the swamp basing and giant movement tray? I am also getting very close to having my Warshrine done. Boy that's a lot of small crevasses to paint.