Friend selling fantasy armies

Wiccus

I know a few people were interested in starting fantasy on the cheap. A friend has 7 armies and he has decided he only has the time to play 5 of them. If anybody wants a good core to a Beastmen or Tomb Kings army then let me know. I can tell you what he is offering and how much he wants.

So both armies come with the books.

The Beastmen have the following

42 Gor

49 Ungor

8 Minotaurs

Ghorgon

3 Shamans

Minotaur battle standard bearer

Herdstone terrain piece (magic item in game)

TK have the following

Tombking

Priest

Casket of Souls

11 Chariots

40 Tombguard

40 Skeletons

and all of them come with these resin bases http://www.base-x-of-war.com/html/desert_kings_bases.html

I will talk to him and see if trade will be fine. And you guys can let me know if you still want what is listed.

Yeah it is. Grab a beastlord, a couple of chariots, and some harpies and you have a really solid army. Also if you feel like it you can add a unit of Bestigor eventually and then a Doombull. Those are probably about the only additions anyone would ever want/need to make to that army.

And to make the TK really solid about all one might need is a Screaming Skull Catapult, a few archer skeletons and maybe a couple more characters and some cavalry or Ushabti.

Both are playable as is but could use just a couple small additions to make them really solid 2500pt forces.

Looked through and that is only 80 less than retail for what I'm really interested in. I know he has the bases and stuff so I don't think I'm the buyer for this stuff. If he is willing to go down to 200 I'll bite, but the bases characters and casket along with book are things I'm not into so I could buy new and get what I want close to that.

What he wants is reasonable for what he is selling maybe king black grot is a better buyer.

So any interest in these armies? If not then I will probably pick up the Beastmen myself. I have always wanted a Beastman army as I intend to have an army for all of the Chaos loyal factions eventually. I figured I would put it out here first though as I would rather have more players around than me getting a new army. So let me know soonish if anyone wants the beasts before I grab them up for myself. TK are still on the table though.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.