FoW Late War Nationals @ Adepticon in Chicago

Raak

I started this thread specifically so that you would have that Epiphany LordH.   #missionAccomplished

Lol.

Yeah if someone would paint my stuff I'd go compete.  My stuff just isn't good enough to overcome that disability but I am good enough at most wargames I play.  confidence is high.  =-)

Ive avoided major competitions for this reason.  The Warhammer GT's I went to I only lost one game but paint was just so abysmal that i was never seriously in the running anyways.

I've gotten best General a few times at FOW stuff, but it's always second fiddle to the dude that can paint.

Ah paint.  curses.

• Like 1

Lol.

Yeah if someone would paint my stuff I'd go compete.  My stuff just isn't good enough to overcome that disability but I am good enough at most wargames I play.  confidence is high.  =-)

Ive avoided major competitions for this reason.  The Warhammer GT's I went to I only lost one game but paint was just so abysmal that i was never seriously in the running anyways.

I've gotten best General a few times at FOW stuff, but it's always second fiddle to the dude that can paint.

Ah paint.  curses.

I have the same sort of problem....i can aslo never get motivation to paint them either....

I'm the opposite.  I can paint at a professional level, but my game play is stuck at kid level. At tournaments I usually go for 'Best Painted' and just have fun with everything else.

Your paint is awesome, thought I've taken one or two best painted from you... ;)

I'll try and bring out a couple of fun ones I'm working on this month...

I triple ... dog ... dare you Lord Hanaur to spring for painting! Your skill on the field are "Elite Vetran" and for that I rightly fear you ...but those skills are only counter balanced by your "conscript" painting skills. How much more awesome would you be if you had "a fully armed and operational" paint job? Hmmm? 

I triple ... dog ... dare you Lord Hanaur to spring for painting! Your skill on the field are "Elite Vetran" and for that I rightly fear you ...but those skills are only counter balanced by your "conscript" painting skills. How much more awesome would you be if you had "a fully armed and operational" paint job? Hmmm? 

well i am actually going to be doing this soon.  I'm waiting for the cash to break free but i have already (long ago, hope he's not mad at me) agreed to have Aventine paint up my Tau and maybe i'll have CGR painters do the Germans.  Then I'd be all out of excuses wouldn't I be?  hehehe.

What kind of germans are you talking about.  I specialize in painting vehicles for CGR. Just look at stuff done by Zeeck.  I don't particularly enjoy painting the little dudes. I can do it, just don't enjoy it as much. I also work on the trade & barter system.

Steve McCuen organizes all the CGR stuff for us Portland group of painters. His gang and Ryan McGee have been doing the little dudes. They are usually patrolling these boards if you need to contact them.