New to Warhamsters

D_Lo

Hey I'm new here so I wanted to introduce myself, I'm David Lopez, 25 years old, and very eager to expand my tabletop experience. I've played warhammer fantasy 8th/end times for about 2 years now, playing mostly lizards, undead, and skaven but I've also collected ogres, orcs, variety of chaos (beastmen, demons and WoC), and dwarves. I've also started learning 40k playing nids, mechanicum, and alittle dark angels (cause every 40k player has at least one space marine army). I've played one game of 9th and it wasn't a good showing for me but it seems to be what's in and anything is better then Siggy. I've dabbled in sub-warhammer games like Mordheim and Path to Glory and liked them very much but never got far cause my small group of friends that play all have conflicting schedules. So I'm into pretty much any game (money's tight so may need to proxy) but I plan on swinging by Tuesday to meet and check out some games. 

• Like 6

Check out the blood bowl warhamster league in the blood bowl sub forum... we just started (I only have two games for my team) and it is a fun current little system. Also I left a bag of teams down at the shop for loaning, so no cost to you. 

I won't be down Tuesday,  just started daddy leave from work and the wife is back at out of the home work starting this week. Would love to get some 40k in with you and of course blood bowl if you are interested. 

If your tdap is current, and you don't mind some distractions. I have an awesome dining room table more than big enough for 40k, terrain a plenty,  and six weeks tethered to the house up in Ferndale. 

Corey Wilke (three 6 zero) 3 zero five - seventeen and double nine, texting is the best right now as baby is well behaved but she is a little princess and my main focus. 

Welcome David,

I'm playing mostly 40k and Blood Bowl these days. My 40k armies are Space Wolves and Chaos Daemons, so if you want to set up any games for Tuesdays check out the Game Night forum and look for the Bellingham Game Night post. I'll be around Tuesday night if you're looking for a game. 

-Brendan

• Like 1

Welcome!

9th age has been slowly growing as a game in our community so if warhammer used to be your main jam I would suggest looking at the 9th age rules. Ill be getting a game of 9th age this tuesday so if you want to watch and talk about the differences and merits of the game your more than welcome.

20 hours ago, JMGraham said:

It was great to meet you! Unfortunately...I'm not sure that you'll fit in. You see, bearded metalhead wargamers just don't have any place in.... oh. Hold on. ... What? ... ah. Never mind. You'll fit in just fine. Welcome aboard!

But nerd-metal heads are the bestest of people's.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.