Eldar Lots for Sale

Swan-of-War

Pics of stuff here, will update as I go along

Eldar / Dark Eldar / Wood Elves for Sale!

Looking to sell only, no trades. USA buyers, Paypal only. Will ship the most economically way possible via USPS with tracking. Local pickup available around the Seattle, WA area.  Will combine shipping, let me know what you're interested in and I'll quote you a total.  Feel free to make an offer!

2 Wraithknights. Partially assembled, sprayed bone over another paintjob (there's blue on one's hip plate). Detached at the waist, will look for the shoulder guns. $50 each shipped.

6 Drukhari / Dark Eldar Readers, nicely painted and with lava flight bases. Four have scatter lasers, two more unattached. Three additional bikes painted in same scheme included, but no riders. One rider has slight foot damage but not noticeable when mounted. $45 shipped for the lot.

19 Dire Avengers including Exarchs, painted. One squad of 10 with red crests and one squad of nine with black crests. $50 shipped.

5 Eldar Windriders, old style. no flight bases. $25 shipped.

3 Vypers, paint started and with various guns. no flight bases. $30 shipped

5 War Spiders, including exarch. Painted, metal. $25 shipped

Avatar, metal with some greenstuff work at waist. $10 shipped

Various Eldar and Imperial statues and altar, painted well. Can be used as objective markers too. $30 shipped

Treelord Ancient, painted very nicely. Magnetized hands and feet to the base. $35 shipped

10 Dryad conversions. Think they were for a Wraithguard conversion. One is missing it's axe but I should have an unpainted one to include. Make me an offer.
  • Like 1