2 Day Painting Class at Guardian Games - 5/17 and 5/18

evil_bryan

Meg has been teaching this class all over the world, and I for one am incredibly excited to be going.  16 hours of intensive hands-on painting instruction with a world class painter is not an opporunity I'm going to be passing up.  I'm taking a few of her classes at Adepticon and I'll be sure to report back on the experience.

• Like 1

I know that I'm going to be doing everything I can to make sure she can come back soon.  Hey Brian, any chance of talking to Meg about doing something at the OFCC?  I know you guys wanted to expand the event, this might be a great way to do it.

I don't the the venue is well suited to classes, so we may need to look into this for another event.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Obscure Reference

Ryan, Bryan, can you guys spell out in a better format what Meg is wanting us to bring?  Do I bring some models, what is a paint well, and so on?

Okay Josh, you need to bring:

Paint and Brushes ( I can help here)
Models to paint (primer them or bring primer)
Lamp
I have spare paint well, but you should bring a wet pallete if you can
Notepad
Something to mount miniatures to when you paint them

Check the list to see if I missed anything - http://arcanepaintworks.blogspot.com/p/master-class-supply-lists.html