Imperial Knights reproducing

InfestedKerrigan

I'm guessing 250-400pts, depending on load out, so roughly a 3:2 ratio with Knights.

@Lord Hanaur, I present to you the future of Imperial Knights, and implore your consideration for addition to the Ambassadorial.

Also, my fetish aside, with 8th in full swing, have you given thoughts to any changes to the Elvensword?

12 hours ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

I'm guessing 250-400pts, depending on load out, so roughly a 3:2 ratio with Knights.

@Lord Hanaur, I present to you the future of Imperial Knights, and implore your consideration for addition to the Ambassadorial.

Also, my fetish aside, with 8th in full swing, have you given thoughts to any changes to the Elvensword?

We're always thinking about it.  Change has happened a lot in the last four years, so every Ambassadorial Tournament has had to adapt.  This one is no different to be sure.

It's pretty late in the afternoon though to consider this.  We are literally going to be announcing the Registration date within the next ten days and all decisions have to be made by then.  So...  Clearly we want everyone at the Ambassadorial Tournament but competing priorities are a thing.  Are you on the Facebook page for the tournament?